Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hurricane

I checked the messages
over and over again
trying to get it together
but it didn't make any sense

I guess it's my last night
therefore the last shot
a stupid trial
before the end

I tried to escape
from the unavoidable
and tried to surprise
the unshockable

turns out nothing
not a single thing
made any difference
it's all the same

and here I am
can't sleep
once again
the only company
I've got
is this pain

beating stronger
inside of me
beating the life
out of me

and here it is
it's my last shot
and then after this
my life will be
just another stain

I got to that wall
the end to all the meanings
that makes us feel so small
and all I found was a blank

but I'll take it
I'll take it with me
'cause I can't turn my back
and just walk away

I'll paint it
with my brains
using bullets
and razors
and ropes
as brushes
and my pale blood
as the ink

there's really nothing else
it would serve for
if you think

and nobody will write
a word about it
'cause after all
in spite of every joke
and after all the games
and living through
the unbearable pain
despite of everyone
I was in vain

No comments: