Saturday, September 10, 2011

the last dance

I'm sick and loveless
in love with the future
but he's so cold
and so distant
I can't reach
oh no, oh no

I'm in love and sick and sad
just trying to turn it around
I know I'm probably going mad
trynna pay attention to a sound
that's only in my head

just wish the words could tell
wish I could just say
that I'm in love with a shadow
a needle in the hay

a beautiful distortion
my futuristic portrait
such a science fiction
for such an easy bait

so why can't I just
grow out of this
oh why do I must
be such a sorry miss

maybe, just maybe
I found the way out
and maybe, just maybe
you know what it's about

I'm sick of being here
and life isn't worth the pain
so maybe, just maybe...
tomorrow I'll loose the strain

and maybe, just maybe
you will never see me
again

No comments: